- Schrader depressor to minimize leaks by reducing connections
- Rate calculator to indicate how fast pressure is rising or falling
- Alarms and stopwatch
- Units of measure: microns (µm) of mercury, mmHg, mbar, mTorr, Torr and Pascals
Easier to use.
We designed our SVG3 Vacuum Gauge to be as durable as it is simple to operate. After all, evacuations and decay testing don’t need to be so time-consuming. The SVG3 lets you know how your vacuum pump is performing – making the process simple and easy.
It’s loaded with the features you need like a large, backlit display and convenient mounting hook that make it easy to hang anywhere. Also, we included a Schrader depressor that connects directly to your core removal tool, or directly to the service port so there are fewer hoses and fewer potential leaks.
Precise and tough.
The SVG3 also offers the convenience and precision you need. Like when the vacuum reaches the low alarm set point, it lets you know by beeping and flashing, plus the integrated stopwatch restarts to show you how long the system has maintained a deep vacuum. Set both high and low alarms, and the timer displays how long it took to get to the alarm and how long the vacuum was maintained.
- Rate calculator shows how fast system pressure is rising or falling
- Schrader depressor minimizes leaks by reducing connections
- Offers 1 micron resolution, 0 – 9999 micron range
- Units of measure: microns (µm) of mercury, mmHg, mbar, mTorr, Torr, and pascals
- Alarms and stopwatch tell you when system drops to the desired level, and know how long it took
- (1) SVG3 Micron Vacuum Gauge
- (1) Tee Fitting
- (4) AAA Batteries