Infrared Refrigerant Leak DetectorFieldpiece
Call for pricing: (604) 270-7173
As sensitive as it is tough.
- State-of-the-art infrared sensor
- Sensitivity better than 0.1 oz/year (3 grams/year)
- Detects CFC, HFC, HCFC and blends
- Auto recalibration
- Senses change in refrigerant concentration
- Works in contaminated areas
We build detectors that exceed detection standards so it’s easy to quickly pinpoint leaks and start repairs with confidence. SRL2K7 detects even the smallest leak rates, down to .1oz/yr (3g/a) and triggers on all CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs and blends.
Unlike other detectors you’ll find on the market, the SRL2K7 doesn’t trigger on oil or moisture. It also senses change in refrigerant levels and can work in contaminated environments. The sensors are fast-acting and lasts up to 10 years.
Easy to use and charge.
The SRL2K7 is designed to easily fit in your hand and is rugged enough to handle the demands you face in the field every day. It also holds a charge for up to eight hours or be used while charging, so you’re able to use it all day long.
- Controlled sensitivity doesn’t trigger on nuisance leaks
- Rugged and ergonomic
- Infrared sensor lasts up to 10 years
- Audible alarm that turns on or off
- 8-hour battery charge lasts all day
- Non-conductive, sturdy probe that stays where you want it
- Peak / mute buttons allow you to find leaks in noisy and dark environments
- Magnetic hanger
- Weighs only 14 ounces
- (1) SRL2K7 Advanced Refrigerant Leak Detector
- (5) RFL2 O-rings and 10 Replacement Filters
- (1) RFE2 9-inch Flex-Probe Extension
- (1) RRE2 Rigid Extension Probe
- (1) ABMK3 Blow-Molded Case