Tough and versatile.
- Differential, absolute, and static pressure
- Measure duct pressures to balance air flow
- Resolution down to 0.01″ WC for static pressure measurement
- -60.0″ WC to 60.0″ WC range
- Includes two 5/16″ adapters for measuring inlet and outlet pressures
Tough. Just like you.
After testing pressures in the field for 20 years, we designed this portable, rugged dual-port manometer to work just as hard and as smart as you. For starters, it measures gas pressure, static pressure and pressure differential. It also includes a zero adjust button on the face of the meter. We also added a rugged rubber boot, a magnet for hanging the meter during service, and an auto power-off function to conserve battery life.
Precise where it needs to be.
We gave the SDMN5 the range and resolution you need every day in the field. It measures gas pressure on the inlet and outlets using the standard 3/16” fittings or the included 5/16” adapters. Take static pressure measurements across a blower and push a button to get the pressure differential.
- (1) SDMN5 Dual-Port Manometer
- (2) 3/16” Tubes with Brass Fittings
- (2) RMA316 3/16” to 5/16” Tube Adapters
- (1) 9V Battery (installed)