Carbon Monoxide Alarm (Plug-In w/ Battery Backup)Kidde
Call for pricing: (604) 270-7173
The Kidde KN-COB-DP2 AC/DC carbon monoxide alarm plugs directly into your home's standard wall outlet, making installation quick and easy. The 2-AA battery backup provides protection even during power outages when many CO incidents occur. The Kidde AC/DC carbon monoxide alarm has a 10-year limited warranty. 10-Year Life: "If your CO alarm was manufactured prior to 2013, it does not have a 10 year life. Consult your User Guide for additional details, or contact us for more information."
- Tamper Resist Feature – Can be activated to cause unit to go into alarm if it has been unplugged or has come loose from the outlet
- 2 AA Battery Backup – Provides continuous protection even during power outages
- Low Battery Hush - Silences low battery chirp warning for up to 12 hours in order to maintain protection without having to replace the batteries at an inconvenient time
- Event Memory - If the unit has detected CO concentrations of 100ppm or greater, the green LED will flash every 10 seconds
- Battery Pull tab - Eliminates battery installation time
- Loud 85 Decibel Alarm - Alerts of deadly CO gas
- Green LED - Indicates alarm is receiving power and operating properly
- Red LED - Illuminates when in alarm mode
- Test/Reset Button – Tests the unit for proper operation. Resets the Carbon Monoxide alarm
- 10-Year End of Life Warning – Alerts user to replace CO alarm after 10-years of operation (40% longer than other CO alarms)
- UL Listed – Listed by UL as a Single Station Carbon Monoxide Alarm
The Kidde KN-COB-DP2 plug-in carbon monoxide alarm with battery backup provides you and your family with a warning signal to protect against dangerous levels of carbon monoxide in your home. The battery backup feature provides continuous monitoring of CO levels, even during power outages when AC-only units are not providing protection. The KN-COB-DP2 alarm has a 10-year product life, providing 40% longer protection than other CO alarms.
- Part Number (Ordering Number): 900-0263